I am not, nor am I holding myself out to be a physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other medical professional. I am not, nor am I holding myself out to be your counsellor, psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, or social worker. My website and blog include information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as queer relationships, stress, depression, personal growth, sexuality, gender transition, traumatization, etc.
You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of my content:
1. Before participating in any of my website or blog recommendations, I recommend that you consult with a physician or other medical service provider or mental health service provider.
2. Clayre Sessoms and Clayre Sessoms Psychotherapy are not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through Clayre Sessoms Psychotherapy’s website and blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counselor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Do not use my content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on our blog, or received from me.
3. Always seek the advice of your own medical provider or mental health provider regarding questions or concerns you have about your health or before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from my blog. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider, or other healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care service provider promptly. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, or have any other physical, psychological, emotional, or medical or mental health condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor or other health care provider.
4. I am not providing health care, mental health care, medical or nutrition therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. I am not giving medical, psychological, or spiritual advice whatsoever.
5. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using Clayre Sessoms Psychotherapy’s website and blog and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions, and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from my website to your life, family or business.
6. My role is to inspire and inform you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment, and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on their unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors.
You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this website and this blog.